Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sky Ferreira releases dark new video for her latest single "You're Not The One"



Though it's not exactly "movie" news, I feel the need to post about Sky Ferreira's long and extremely delayed return to music with her newest single "You're Not The One".



Though many are just finding out about her, Sky has actually been in the business for a few years now. She has been trying to release her repeatedly delayed album, which has undergone twice as many name changes as it has been pushed back. After releasing her electro-pop driven EP "As If!' back in 2011, she changed her musical direction to an edgier pop/rock sound, and released another EP entitled "Ghost". Now, she's finally ready to give us a full album.

"My Night My Time" is the official name for the upcoming LP (due out October 29th), and fans like myself are excited. I've been waiting for Sky to drop her debut album for awhile now, the girl seriously has talent.

As I said before, this is in no way film related. However, I feel the need to network for her as a devoted fan. This girl deserves a larger fan base, and success to boot. You're Not The One is a gorgeous song that doesn't sound like a lot of the stuff on radio, but sounds like it could still be on the radio.  I encourage you to purchase the song, and watch the video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment