Friday, October 24, 2014

Go Into the Woods with a Sneak Peek Featurette

As discussed to almost ad-nausium, the marketing for Disney's "Into the Woods" has been curiously quiet; from that quiet, yet exhilarating teaser dropped back in summer, to the confusing reports of the film's development and Oscar strategy, we don't know a whole lot about it.

In fact, despite being my most anticipated release of the year, I was starting to worry about the film's quality; can it stick the landing? Disney's track record as of late has not been all that promising...

But this morning, a 4 minute featurette was released with new footage (yes! we have some singing finally) and cast interviews that have restored my faith in this adaptation. Though I'm still hesitant, I fully believe there will be more bad, than good to come out of this.

Take a look below.



No comments:

Post a Comment